Friday, November 20, 2009










I finished my ghost marionette for Halloween this year. It's taken me quite a while but she is all done. I couldn't posted pictures of the finished project before Halloween because she was on display at the library. The kids loved her. We have a joke at our library that the display with the most fingerprints wins as the most popular. I had to wipe down the glass of the display cabinet at least two or three times a day, so I think the little ghost won. I made her out of glow in the dark clay so when she is under a black light she glows (as seen in the picture).
She turned out even better than I expected. I can't wait to try her out in a puppet show for Halloween next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT TO SEE MORE OF MY WORK?

Please click the OLDER POSTS link just above and to the right to see pictures of even more jewelry I've created in the past.

Sculptures

Sculptures